Monday, May 30, 2011

No marriage for Willie Garson

29 May 2011

Rate this article

Willie Garson has revealed he and his adopted son Nathen are so close that the nine year old doesn't ever want his dad to get married.

Willie Garson's son never wants him to get married.

The 47-year-old actor - who is best known for playing Carrie Bradshaw's flamboyant best friend Stanford Blatch in 'Sex and the City' - cherishes the close bond he has with adopted son Nathen, nine, but would love to settle down eventually.

He said: "I warn Nathen that in five years time, he isn't going to want to talk to me.

"He says, 'You can never get married.' He wants me all to himself - and I quite enjoy that.

I go on dates in New York but nothing serious right now. I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time.

"I'd still like to meet a nice girl and have someone to grow old with.

"I go on dates in New York but nothing serious right now. I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time."

Willie admits he has come close to marrying in the past, but won't be too upset if he never ties the knot.

He added to Grazia magazine: "My feeling has always been that it's fine if I never get married.

"I've got close to it, but I'm glad we didn't. I was in a relationship, she didn't want to have kids and it ended. Not because of that, but it was always an issue."

Buy Sex and the city DVDs
  • Sex And The City : Complete Season 3 [DVD] [2000]

    �34.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Willie+Garson-39401.html

Michelle Behennah Emma Heming China Chow Rose Byrne Leila Arcieri

No comments:

Post a Comment